I'm so disappointed.
I signed up for and paid for Jenny Direct Premium Success Plan and 4 weeks worth of shelf-stable food (live too far away to get the frozen foods).
I had an appointment set up for today at 5:30 p.m. but my food didn't show up. I called Jenny Care and turns out in the time that it was ordered and shipped it has managed to travel from Whidby, Ontario to Mississauga, Ontario. That's in a week! For those who aren't Canadian, that would be like going from LA to Anaheim or maybe even less.
I live in northwest BC. They told me 4-6 business days but according to the Fedex site (got tracking number from JennyCare operator), delivery date is September 23.
I'm really annoyed as I have paid for everything and was charged as soon as I hung up the phone and it will be more than 2 weeks before I can even start the program.
It says delivery is Ground/Domestic - I'm wondering if its by dogsled!
Still got the call from my consultant and she has rescheduled for Saturday morning as it is likely I will receive the food by Friday. Here's hoping!
Only thing that makes this okay is that I'm still recovering from a stomach virus and so not really able to eat.

1 comment:
Well, that's incredibly frustrating!
Post a Comment