Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 5 on Jenny! So far so good!

This was a good day - day 5 of week 1. Only a couple more days of Jenny review week 1 posts.

It was a good day even though I ended up eating everything later than scheduled nd then had to head out to a concert in the next town this evening which meant I had my evening snack at close to midnight.

The maple nut hot cereal was good - had it with 1 cup of milk, coffee and a grapefruit.

Snack was a Canadian bar and a banana but that was at almost lunch time.

Lunch was good - rotini with meatballs with tomatoes and mushrooms.

I split up my afternoon snack - had the fruit with supper and cottage cheese as evening snack.

On a side note, I made chocolate chip cookies for the family and fish and chips with light caesar salad for them for supper. All yummy!

You know I never used to bake because on Weight Watchers I knew I could have a cookie or two and I would never be able to stop at that. Following Jenny, I know I can't have any so I bake and its not a problem. I made a banana bread the other day and great cookies today. And didn't have any. Imagine!

Supper was cookout chicken with beans with light caaser salad and a banana.

And then nothing until almost midnight then I had my afternoon snack of cottage cheese with cinnamon and splenda and 1 cup milk and strangely, a Jenny's soft chocolate chip cookie. Not really great but edible! I really wanted to have one of my own and toss Jenny's but I didn't.

All in all a good day and a great week. I can't wait til I slip into the 240's and I can post a picture of the number on the scale. Maybe tomorrow?

1 comment:

266 said...

Can't wait to see that photo!!! That will be a good day! Great job sticking with Jenny so far!