This past week was my birthday and it appears I celebrated in fine form this week. I just didn't follow my program at all. I would start the day well but I enjoyed the dinner, lunch, cake at work and all other celebratory events. I didn't binge or overeat. I ate what I wanted in "normal" portions but I definitely enjoyed all the treats.
So that being said, I had my WI yesterday and was up 2 lbs. Not so bad but I know that if I leave it at that, I will just slip and slide away all the great progress I have already made so that is not going to happen.
Yesterday, I had a Halloween dance to go to but I decided in the morning that my birthday celebration was definitely over. So I stuck to my plan and ate all the Jenny foods as laid out for the day right up until evening. I decided that at the dance I would drink either water or diet coke and I would not eat anything that wasn't on my program. As it turns out I had one fat serving left for the day and they had a huge veggie platter so I had a small plate of veggies with 1 tsp of dip and I enjoyed that with my diet coke. I danced lots and I had so much fun with my husband and our friends. It was a great night and I felt empowered that I had made a plan and stuck to it! Yay! Not to mention, I was feeling particularly fine in my Senorita Spanish dancer costume. Very nice! Lots of compliments. All in all, a great evening!
So onwards and downwards towards meeting my goals. Next step, 100 lb milestone is all mine again. And then under 240. Those are my next two mini-goals! Can't wait to meet them! :)

4 comments:
Good for you for getting back at it.
You look beautiful in your costume!
Oh, la la Seniorita!! Great costume, Seph. Don't worry about your birthday week. You're back at it now, and you'll get that milestone before long. :)
Aye carumba!
( I have no idea what that means but I think it's something good!)
You look fantastic!
Love your costume! Congrats on doing so well sticking to your plan at the dance.
Post a Comment