
I had my official WI this morning - I was still at 248.5!
Yay! It's official I am in the 240's and on my way to goal! I'm very excited. I am down 8 lbs since starting Jenny Craig and I am really pleased with that. :)
I had a good week but not 100% - had a dance on Saturday so ended up eating off program and yesterday I made johnny cake and ate some which took care of my snacks for the afternoon and evening.
I had set a goal of activity 3 times in the week and surpassed it. Went dancing on Saturday night, and had 3 walks the rest of the week. I am also working at increasing my daily activity with random acts of activity - parking farther away from building, going up and down the stairs as often as possible (not waiting til I have more than one reason to go) and also not asking my children to bring me things.
I enjoy Brittany my JC consultant. I have a standing appointment with her on Saturday morning at 8:30 a.m. She is lovely and young and hopeful and very encouraging. I really like her.
I have set a goal of "242 by 10/18" for the next two weeks. That is a big goal of 6.5 lbs in 2 weeks but I am going to work at it. To meet that goal I am going to stick to the food plan all week and focus on getting in 3 times of activity this week minimum. I will work at increasing the intensity of the activity.
Next week, we will discuss how to handle Thanksgiving and my birthday on Jenny and then I am going away for a long weekend in November (4 days) with my girlfriends and I want to start planning for that by the end of October so I am prepared.
Anyhow, great WI and great meeting with Brittany and I am very excited about this week! "242 by 10/18" - here I come! :)

2 comments:
Congrats on the loss!
Awesome planning and a great job on the exercise!
Post a Comment