Hello all! Had a rough weekend food-wise but I'm still OP. I managed to use up all my weekly points but I still can use activity points if I earn them so I need to be vigilant every single day so that I can see a loss on Thursday.
My only challenge is that I am back on anti-imflammatories and muscle relaxants for my back - I was doing my abs workout on a fitness ball at the gym when it scooted out from under me and I fell straight on my back. It was finally feeling better from the time I slipped in my driveway in November. When I took these medications in November, I had a big gain which quickly dropped after stopping.
However, I am going to see if I can get by without them starting tomorrow. And hopefully it won't affect this weigh-in.
I'm hanging in for a loss on Thursday! :)

2 comments:
Sorry you hurt yourself....again! Good luck on your WI.
Oh dear Seph, I hope your back recovers quickly:(
And that the scales are kind!
Post a Comment