Thursday, January 7, 2010

Joining WW Tonight - bit freaked out!

So I have 2 hours before I go to my WI and meeting and I have to admit I'm a bit freaked out. I weighed in this morning and things are not looking good. I've been eating like crazy all week and then TOM came - really not good.

Oh well, I'll see what happens tonight and no matter what, I know that next week I won't weigh the same. I will definitely be down and I am looking forward to that!

So I need some courage to face that scale again. But I can do it! I know that I have everything within me to make the changes necessary to improve my health and fitness level. I am going to feel better as soon as I start eating better. It doesn't take long to turn it around and I am going to do that.

2010 will see me breaking through into Onederland. I am looking forward to that! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck tonight Seph. Remeber that the hardest part is always walking through the door and facing that scale. After that, it's no longer an issue and you will rock the program.

I look forward to waltzing into onederland with you at some point this year :)

Nicole said...

Sharon's right. The hardest thing is to walk through the door. My other piece of advice is this...don't sit quietly. CONTRIBUTE to the meeting. You'll get more out of it if you do!!

cdblueberry said...

I know that hot mamma smiling to the right is going to waltz in there and face the scale :)

This will be the hardest part, face it, own it, and move onwards & downwards :)