Tonight I went to weigh-in and I am down 2 more lbs for a total of 5 lbs lost since January 7th, 2010. I am so excited and the part that is thrilling is the 5-lb star I received. It is my first of many but it was just so nice to get that little reward.
It is pathetic really that I am so motivated by those types of rewards but I love that I got it. I felt really proud of myself and after the challenging week I had, it was good to lose.
I had a couple of tough days this week. I was over my weekly allowance and that was a bit discouraging but I realize that the really positive part was that I didn't just throw in the towel and say whatever, I might as well go for it. Instead, I continued to track everything and I got back on track each morning.
I am pleased with this week - although it wasn't perfect, there definitely was progress.

7 comments:
It's not pathetic....if it makes it easier to come in and WI every week than I say GO FOR IT...give me my stickers...we get offended when our leader forgets!!! (which she has in two weeks...i bought my own *S*)
Congrats on the loss!!!
Seph, that is wonderful! My hubby and I were talking about that last night - how I used to make a bad food choice and then let that one bad decision influence the rest of my decisions for the entire day, week, month and years! Good for your for tracking and getting back on track.
I am thinking about you lots as Febuary approaches.
kb
It's not about perfection, it's about persistence :)
I like the stickers too!
Woo Hoo Sephgirl!!!!
I love my stars, and magnets! It's not pathetic, it's acknowledgement of the hard work you're doing. Nothing feels better than someone telling you you're doing a great job.
So...Sephgirl...YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!
Thanks ladies for coming and reading and commenting. When I type the posts, sometimes I forget others are actually reading it so its nice when you post and remind me.
Thanks! :)
WTG Seph!!
I also love getting those stickers, although it's been quite some time for me now.
Wait until you reach 25 lbs and you get the little washer. Now THEY make me crazy...I want them so badly. :)
It's great incentive.
Great reminder Brenlin. I didn't get the washers last time, I still go the fridge magnets. Something else to look forward too! :)
Post a Comment