Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Well it is a New Year filled with possibilities! I can use this year to work towards my goals or not but either way, one year from today, time will have passed no matter what I do.

I am going to be 45 this year and I thought I would be at goal by then. However, life is a journey and it turns out I had a big detour. But I am back and focused and ready to do what it takes to get to where I want to go! And even if I am not at goal on my birthday, I will be closer to it than I am right now.

I really started the year off well! After a healthy breakfast, I was so tired and my mom was with me and offered to watch the kids so I could go back to sleep. I thought I would but when I lay down, I realized a walk would be such a healthier choice so I got up, got dressed and headed out into the beautiful cold winter wonderland. Such a beautiful walk and such a great positive way to start off the New Year! On my return, I cooked a healthy balanced meal for the family and I know this is just the beginning of a lifetime of positive healthy choices!

I am excited about all that I can accomplish in this year to change my life and improve my health. I love that feeling! I'm going to chase that! :)

Happy New Year everyone! Let this be a year for meeting our goals! :)

No comments: