Friday, October 5, 2007

Well its a new day!

So this is what I posted this morning on the 200+ board on the WW site! I have to say that the responses I received both last night and today are amazing and have really helped me to recognize how important my online community is to my journey. :)

=============================================
Good morning all! First of all I want to thank you for all your support and encouragement. You are all amazing and that is why I come here day after day. I really appreciate all your kind words and I want you to know that I am NEVER GIVING UP!!!! No matter what, I am going to just keep on keeping on and the scale will get in line.

I woke up this morning still a bit disappointed but I pulled out my clean fresh Quicktrak and started writing in my breakfast as I do every morning and will do from now on. I love the way I am eating - overall very healthy and I love that I am so active, that I can run and that I actually enjoy it.

I was so disappointed yesterday but you are all right - this is temporary and I am definitely in a better place than I was this time last year. Even if I was to stay right here, I am already so much better off than I was. There are too many good things about the way I feel to throw in the towel. Mad as I was, that was never an option.

The scale and I are still not on friendly terms - I can safely say we are on a break! The scale is just not that into me! LOL! Anyhow, I made the mistake of getting on my scale at home - I don't know what I was hoping to see. We definitely have an unhealthy relationship. So I am going to recommit to staying off except at WW til at least my birthday (2 weeks).

I am also going to review my journals just to double-check to see if there is something there I've been missing and also review my WW materials to just freshen up. I am sticking to Flex until I am sure my body has worked this out and I will continue to come here day by day to see all of you!

Reading your responses made me cry this morning. I really love all of you and love the way this community responds to each other. Thank you!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Seph - hey I know things are not going great for you right now - that damn scale still has control over us and no matter what we say or think it's true the darn number means a lot - it provides us with a comfort and assurance that we are doing it right - and when it doesn't cooperate it starts to make us question ourselves and doubt ourselves!! There is nothing I can say to make you feel better - you know it all, heck you teach me things all the time so just rest assured that you are working the program, it will get better it's another one of those damn stones in your pathway that in time will be very insignificant!

You are truly an inspiration, you are doing an amazing job, don't ever doubt that!!

Keep on keeping on, quitting is not an option, we are going all the way to goal!!

Maddds