Friday, October 5, 2007

I hate the scale :(

Well I thought I should put this on the blog as it kind of blind-sided me. I am surprised at how I reacted - that I could still be so upset after all this time. Some things don't change and in the end, I am working hard to change my life and part of that is changing my weight so here's what I posted last night on the 200+ board of WW.

==================================
First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the well-wishes. Apparently, I am sucking at this program wicked hard! I don't know what is going on but I am going the wrong way (up 2.4 lbs this week). I discussed it with my leader and she thinks with all the extra exercise, I should increase my daily points. I used to always take 2 extra activity points for my daily activity but dropped it when I had my surgery. I haven't picked it up again since but she said to try this week with 2 more. If nothing still, then next week go back to 26 and if still nothing, the week after go to 24.

I'm so fed up! I feel smaller, my clothes feel looser, I earned 42 APs this week alone. I did better when I walked 3 times a week. I was so mad when I came home and now I feel like crying. I hate the scale! I'm going to be upset the rest of tonight but I will definitely stay OP. I know me. But tomorrow when I wake up, I'm going to shake off this crappy feeling and start over doing all the right things still but with 2 extra points per day. I'm going to enjoy that.

Anyhow, that's enough of that. All my challenges are sucking. My goal now is to get back to over 100 lbs lost before my 1 year anniversary on October 19th.

My DD should be getting home soon from the airport with my sister and niece. I'll need to get her bathed and to bed so I can sit down and watch the Office. I picked up some WW 2 pt bars - the sweet and salty ones and they have 1 pt chocolate caramel bars. I don't usually eat this stuff, but after my WI it seemed like a good idea. I might regret buying them. I'll keep you posted.

**sigh**

No comments: