This week has been not great. My SIL and I decided to do a study together of "Why Weight?" written by Geneen Roth which deals with emotional eating and breaking free from that. I had such a good week until we met and since then I've been all over the map. I know that it is scary to poke around and figure out what is going on but I think it may be helpful in the end. As of right now, I am looking at a scary weigh-in tomorrow. But I will weigh in and tomorrow night we are meeting again. We are just going through the workbook and answering the questions and then discussing them. We thought it might be useful to work together and it was great to share with someone who actually gets it.
I need to find a way to break through this emotional eating. Until I do, I am not sure I will have long-term success.

1 comment:
That sounds really neat. I have been reading a lot of people are looking into Roth's books.
I hope it is helpful for you both. I might have to look into it myself!
kb
Post a Comment