It seems as much as I am looking forward to Christmas I am just procrastinating over all that I still have to do. Which isn't that much! Mostly the thing that is weighing on me is that I need to do the cards and a couple of parcels and get them mailed out. What is wrong with me that I just keep not doing it? It is the same way with weight-loss. I want it done but I just keep not doing it.
This is an aspect of my personality that I can't stand. I get stuck and then I just don't do anything. So today I am setting the goal of reviewing my card list, getting the addresses together and getting together the supplies I need (cards, pen, stamps).
There it is for the cards. Now for the weight-loss goal for today, I am not eating any junk!!! That's it. I am going to stay within my points allowance and that is that!
So here I am ready to go. No more spinning my wheels but getting things done. Once I start, I get the momentum to keep going.

2 comments:
Go Seph!
I tend to be a procrastinator too, although I am starting to realize that if I don't do it, no one will;
Word, Blue... (what am I, in a gang! I am so not cool!)
I did actually find all the addresses so I am good to go. Tomorrow, the gifts to be sent away will be wrapped and parcels made up and half the cards. That's my goal! :)
Post a Comment