Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weigh-In Day

So after a week of eating out lots in restaurants but making healthy choices and drinking lots of water, tracking and going online, I am down 4.4 lbs. I am really pleased with that as I wasn't sure what I would see. As I said below, it wasn't pretty this week - I ate all my daily, weekly and almost all activity points. I even lost it a bit one evening but I tracked honestly and kept up with all the water. I had lots of fresh fruit and veggies and I really feel good about the week.

I'm so glad the scale showed well for me. I know that might not have been the case considering how fickle the scale can be.

So here it is the beginning of a new week and I am going to work hard this week to ensure another loss. I really would like to have a running start at this. I know if I focus I can see positive results. The best is I have no scale at home so I won't know what is happening until I step on the scale next Saturday. Actually I know that will work for benefit at this time.

Anyhow, here's to another great week - lots of water, tracking and a bit more activity worked in. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo, awesome start Seph!

Me First said...

Great Job Seph!!!

Kristi-Bisti said...

I am so happy your weigh in went well. But remember, it was you who did the work - tracking EVERYTHING!!!

Good job!

kb

cdblueberry said...

Awesome possum!!!