Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weigh-in Today!

Well I'm pretty excited. I got my first 5 lb star today and it felt good. I loved how the star actually jumps a bit. I was down 2.6 lbs for a total of 7 lbs gone. I am now at 275 which means I have only 100 lbs to go! Yay!

I had a good week - consumed all my daily, weekly and activity points. Then yesterday I kind of blew it in the afternoon. I let my emotions get the better of me but I realized if I keep doing that, I will stay at this weight or keep climbing and I don't want that. So I stopped, and drank water the rest of the day. I guess I had a good enough week that it showed at the scale regardless.

I'm pleased! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 5lb star Seph. You are doing great!

cdblueberry said...

Yay Seph!

Laurie said...

Woohoo Seph! Your first 5 lb star with many more to come!