since I posted. I haven't been following program. I managed to get in two good weeks and then fell right off the wagon. And I have been overeating since. It is discouraging but I know that it has been busy getting ready for the new home. We get possession tomorrow and then all our stuff shows up the next day. I can't wait to feel like I belong somewhere. This is just sad!
In the meantime I love my new doctor. He sent me for a bunch of bloodwork which I did today and I'm freaked out about what the numbers will be since I haven't been making such healthy choices - will my cholesterol numbers be out of whack or how about diabetes? Will that show up this time?
The doctor talked to me about an adult weight management program they have running in the community and I am really interested in doing that. Apparently there are great results and I have heard there is lots of support - doctors, nutritionists, exercise, and mental health specialists. I think that would cover all the components of my crazy relationship with food and my body.
I'm know I have not been doing well and I can do better. That's all.

3 comments:
That program sounds like it is worth checking out! Anything you can learn from is good :)
I am sure having your own home and settling in will make things easier and you will organize a schedule for yourself :)
Congrats on your new home Seph. I Agree the program sounds like something worth looking into.
Keep at it friend :)
It is good to read about what's going on with you again! But, I am even worse about updating my blog!
How is your new house? I hope you are able to get settled soon!
Also, The Breakforth stuff just came out - so I have been thinking about you and wondering if you are serious about coming - either with us or you mentioned another friend of yours goes too.
Anyway,
Blessings to you!
kb
Post a Comment