Sunday, August 22, 2010

WW 6??? Not sure but rejoined Weight Watchers again!

Well yesterday was it. I went and joined up with Weight Watchers again. I weighed in at 282 which was really sad. Still down 60 lbs from my highest but still really sad. Oh well, I did it. After the meeting I went and picked up lots of fresh fruit and veggies and healthy food choices so I can have a great week.

This week I am going to focus on drinking lots of water. That is an area that needs some focus and I know that I am retaining lots of water so the only way to get rid of that is to drink lots and watch the sodium intake. So there it is.

I had a great first and second day. I have accounted for everything and made much healthier choices. Today I didn't reach all my Good Health Guidelines but will work on that over the next few weeks.

So here I go again! :)

1 comment:

cdblueberry said...

It doesn't matter how many times we re-start, as long as it is one more time than we stop.

Good luck Seph! You know what to do.