Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Haircut and Contacts!


Got a new cut and colour today. I didn't want to look like a country bumpkin showing up in the city. I wanted something cute and spunky so I got this. I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully it will look this good tomorrow when I style it myself. We'll see. You know how that goes!

Did I tell you I was trying out contacts again? Well I am and I'm not sure how much I like them. Its nice not wearing glasses but my vision isn't as good close up. Maybe that will change as my eyes adjust to the change.

Here's a little photo so you can see my new look! :)

2 comments:

Carleen said...

you look great!! was it kinda fun to get a mini "makeover?"

Anonymous said...

You are simply amazing. Your success has been incredible. Congratulations, you are truly an inspiration. Love the new look!