Monday, November 19, 2007

Big Goal Met! (from November 14)

I posted this on the 200+ board on November 14, 2007!

HUGE GOAL MET TODAY! I weighed myself this morning as usual and then DH came and weighed himself and I am officially 3 lbs less than he is as of this morning. So that crosses one more goal off my list - to weigh less than my husband. He looked a little stunned and I told him that its supposed to be that way although we were trying to remember when it was ever like that. We couldn't remember. Even when I was lighter, I think he was too so this might be a first in our history. YAY! Made me really happy! :D

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Seph that is truly a huge achievement!! WOW imagine weighing less than your significant other! I can say that has never happen with me!! WTG!!! You are doing fabulous !

Maddds