Well today I had a great WI - the best I've seen for a long time. Down 4.2 lbs for a total 104.2 since joining WW and 130 since I had Donovan February 2006. Yay! So exciting to see a big loss! I know I can't have them all the time but I felt like I have been nickle and diming it to my goal. Any loss is great but I like to see a big one periodically. And so nice to jump away from that 100 lb milestone. I was afraid I might creep back over it again.
I had to laugh today thinking about a conversation with DH yesterday about my fluctuating crazy weight. I was just losing my mind because I could see a big loss on the scale all week and I kept stepping on the scale to check out what was happening and then things took a terrible turn and I was way up again. I was freaked right out all day about it. DH finally just said "This weight-loss is not an exact science - who knows why you lose sometimes and not others." I thought that was a great observation. Sometimes I work so hard with not much to see at the scale and this week, I feel like I ate lots and not always healthy choices and still had a great loss. Maybe I just confused my body. Who knows? But for whatever reason it happened, I'm taking it! Yay! :)
Oh and just so you know, on a clear day, I can see Onederland! So nice! :)

1 comment:
I totally understand how you feel about getting as far away from that 100 lb milestone, I would hate to go back, and I know it could happen so easily! Great job, you are doing amazing as per usual, forever the true WWer!! I think you are going to make an awesome leader and will help so many achieve their goals!!
Maddds
Post a Comment