Saturday, September 1, 2007

Labour of Love

Today I signed up for a new challenge on the 200+ board. This is what I posted:

I am in! I originally had set my birthday next year to reach goal but I will amend that and reach goal by Labour Day next year and finish maintenance and get Lifetime by my birthday (mid-October). That is my goal!

To reach that goal:
I will make healthy food choices.
I will exercise regularly 5-6 times per week.
I will follow the program and stay OP.
I will attend meetings regularly (when available).
I will WI weekly.
I will come to the WW boards regularly.

I believe in myself and I will reach this goal. More importantly, I deserve to reach this goal!

This journey has been about decisions day-by-day and today I decide that I am continuing on this path until I reach this goal and along the way I will seek new and interesting ways to be active and I will include my family in this healthy lifestyle so we can enjoy all the benefits that a healthy lifestyle brings.

I am committed! And I will see this through! :)

No comments: