Well, I am down 1.7 lbs for a total of 9.1 since New Years.
When I see the progress, I know it is good but I just want to see lots of weight drop quickly. I was hoping to be under 280 by this time but I know that slow and steady does win the race. And it seems slow and steady is how its going.
Oh well, I am really pleased that I have had 4 losses in a row. It's been so long since I've seen some consecutive losses. And forever since I've seen almost 10 lbs in a month. That's was unheard of in 2010. So 2011 is definitely looking up ... or down as the case may be.
I have been using positive affirmations again. It was something that I did when I first started Weight Watchers in 2006. I just tell myself over and over that I am losing weight and it is going to just fall off and it will be easy, no struggles. I think it has helped me in my mindset because I was filling my head with really negative thoughts before and that definitely does not help.
Well, I am happy with my progress and look forward to another month of losing! :)

3 comments:
Congratulations on your losses!
Great job!!!
Yay Seph!
Post a Comment