Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weigh-In Results

After last week's devastating gain, I am down 7.9 lbs today. Very happy to see that go back down. I was on anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxants because of my neck injury and that is the only thing that was different. Once I stopped, the weight dropped off. I'm glad! Was tough to see such a gain.

Also this morning, I have decided I am going to challenge my scale. I weighed myself when I was away and I was 10 lbs less. That was also true when I went to Victoria end of October also 10 lbs less. And today I pulled out an old scale just to check and sure enough, 10 lbs less. So I'm going to check on a friend's scale and at the rec centre and then see. If its off by 10 lbs, then it is worth it to get another scale. Just emotionally it would feel better.

So there's another week. :)

2 comments:

cdblueberry said...

That is why you can't trust those pesky scales a lot of times!

Great loss and I hope you continue to heal :)

Unknown said...

Wow, great to see the large drop Seph. My scale weighs me 10lbs heavier as well :(