I lost 8 lbs this week so I am really happy with that. It also got me back out of the 290's which was freaking me out as it was getting WAY too close to the 300 mark again.
I had a great week - really challenged myself whenever I could feel old thinking come in. I also integrated a few of Geneen Roth's eating guidelines from her book "Breaking Free from Emotional Eating" mainly, sitting down to eat and eating consciously - so no reading or tv or other distractions. When I would sit down, I would try to focus on how I was feeling in my body before I started it and then eat slowly (well as slowly as I can). And it actually helps - I enjoyed my meals more and actually felt satisfied with less.
My challenge in the next couple of weeks is to stay focused. As you've seen over the year, I get in a couple of good weeks and then blow it again. I want to break that cycle so I will continue to focus on healthy eating, making good choices and moving more.
I am feeling positive about how things are going. I'm going to chase that feeling.

2 comments:
YAAAAA HOOOO. Way to do it Seph!
Nice one Seph!
Post a Comment